AVIGNON ANTIQUITÉS …
Every year, the trade market of Avignon attracts thousands of French professionals and foreigners coming to find treasures among the exceptional objects put on sale. Who is behind all these events?
For many years, the SODAF Company has been organizing the trade market of Avignon International, a trade fair that brings thousands of antique and flea markets to meet and stock up on goods.
This is the rendez vous of experts in antique and decorative art objects. Thanks to our events throughout the year, we offer the opportunity to meet, share around a common passion and obviously to sell or buy exceptional goods.
SOME KEY DATES
- 1992 : Founding of the “French Organization” which took over the professional trade market
of Avignon as well as the “Salon des Antiquaires d’Avignon”. They also organized the two fairs at the flea market of L’Isle de la Sorgue (Easter and the 15th of August), created the huge fair in the flea market of Hyères les Palmiers as well as the fair of Vals les Bains.
- 2001 : Merger between the French organizer and SODAF who organizes the
trade marking of Le Bourget, and also the one of Bordeaux Lac, the Antique Shops of Marseille and Cagnes sur mer.
- Today : Sodaf is solely dedicated to the professional trade market of Avignon
- Mr AIROLDI Ludovic (General Manager)
- Mme DE FAVERI Mireille (Commercial Secretary)
- Mme FIORI Nathalie (Accounting Secretary)
- Mme AIROLDI Antonella (Commercial Secretary)
Parc des Expositions de Châteaublanc-Aéroport
Chemin des Felons, 84140 Avignon